Carotenoid supplementation enhances reproductive success in captive strawberry poison frogs (Oophaga pumilio)
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 655–658, November-December 2013
How to Cite
Dugas, M. B., Yeager, J. and Richards-Zawacki, C. L. (2013), Carotenoid supplementation enhances reproductive success in captive strawberry poison frogs (Oophaga pumilio). Zoo Biol., 32: 655–658. doi: 10.1002/zoo.21102
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!