Personality traits of pair members predict pair compatibility and reproductive success in a socially monogamous parrot breeding in captivity
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 166–172, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Fox, R. A. and Millam, J. R. (2014), Personality traits of pair members predict pair compatibility and reproductive success in a socially monogamous parrot breeding in captivity. Zoo Biol., 33: 166–172. doi: 10.1002/zoo.21121
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2014
- Sigma Xi and the American Ornithologists' Union
- Psittacine Research Project at UC Davis
- National Science Foundation Predoctoral, Phi Beta Kappa, and University of California Dissertation Year Fellowships
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!