Hybridisation as potential source of incongruence in the morphological and mitochondrial diversity of a Thai freshwater gastropod (Pachychilidae, Brotia H. Adams, 1866)
Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Zoosystematics and Evolution
Volume 86, Issue 2, pages 301–314, September 2010
How to Cite
Köhler, F. and Deein, G. (2010), Hybridisation as potential source of incongruence in the morphological and mitochondrial diversity of a Thai freshwater gastropod (Pachychilidae, Brotia H. Adams, 1866). Zool. Reihe, 86: 301–314. doi: 10.1002/zoos.201000013
- Issue online: 14 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2010
- German Research Foundation DFG. Grant Number: DFG KO 3381/2-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!