A new species of Pentaceration Just, 2009 (Isopoda, Asellota, Paramunnidae) from the Challenger Plateau, New Zealand (Tasman Sea)
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Zoosystematics and Evolution
Volume 88, Issue 2, pages 171–184, October 2012
How to Cite
Kaiser, S. and Marner, M. (2012), A new species of Pentaceration Just, 2009 (Isopoda, Asellota, Paramunnidae) from the Challenger Plateau, New Zealand (Tasman Sea). Zool. Reihe, 88: 171–184. doi: 10.1002/zoos.201200015
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!