Comparing the reproductive biology of three “marsupial”, eu-viviparous gastropods (Cerithioidea, Thiaridae) from drainages of Australia's monsoonal north
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Zoosystematics and Evolution
Volume 88, Issue 2, pages 293–315, October 2012
How to Cite
Maaß, N. and Glaubrecht, M. (2012), Comparing the reproductive biology of three “marsupial”, eu-viviparous gastropods (Cerithioidea, Thiaridae) from drainages of Australia's monsoonal north. Zool. Reihe, 88: 293–315. doi: 10.1002/zoos.201200023
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft to M.G. (DFG GL 275/19–1)
- Stifterverband für die Deutsche Wissenschaft, e.g. the Stemmler Stiftung (for the 2003–2005 campagne)
- Rudolf & Helene Glaser-Stiftung (for the 2007 campagne)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!