This study was presented in part at the 37th Turkish National Psychiatry Congress, Istanbul, Turkey, 2001 and awarded with the “Turkish Psychiatric Association Research Prize.”
Psychological consequences of the 1999 earthquake in Turkey†
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2004 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 451–459, December 2004
How to Cite
Tural, Ü., Coşkun, B., Önder, E., Çorapçioǧlu, A., Yildiz, M., Kesepara, C., Karakaya, I., Aydin, M., Erol, A., Torun, F. and Aybar, G. (2004), Psychological consequences of the 1999 earthquake in Turkey. J. Traum. Stress, 17: 451–459. doi: 10.1007/s10960-004-5793-9
- Issue online: 30 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.