PATTERNS OF NURSE-MIDWIFERY EDUCATION: TIME TO RECONSIDER?
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2011
1976 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 30–31, Fall 1976
How to Cite
(1976), PATTERNS OF NURSE-MIDWIFERY EDUCATION: TIME TO RECONSIDER?. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 21: 30–31. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(76)90041-0
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!