Mary Brucker received her BSN and MSN at St. Louis University, St. Louis, Missouri, and her Certificate in Nurse-Midwifery from the University of Mississippi, Jackson, Mississippi. She is currently in practice with an Obstetrician-Gynecologist in Chicago.
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2011
1976 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 31–32, Fall 1976
How to Cite
Brucker, M. C. and Reedy, N. J. (1976), WELL-WOMAN GYNECOLOGY”. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 21: 31–32. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(76)90042-2
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.