Ms. Corbett received her Masters of Science degree in Nursing from Boston College in 1971 and graduated from the University of Mississippi Nurse-Midwifery Education Program in 1973. She is presently a Clinical Instructor in Nursing, Antepartal Module Coordinator, and Coordinator of the Adolescent Clinic in the Nurse-Midwifery Program at the Medical University of South Carolina.
The South Carolina Experience
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
1976 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 13–17, Winter 1976
How to Cite
Corbett, M. A. and Burst, H. V. (1976), The South Carolina Experience. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 21: 13–17. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(76)90085-9
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.