Ms. Schreier is currently a nurse-midwifery student at the Johns Hopkins School of Hygiene and Public Health. She graduated from the University of Rochester School of Nursing and was formerly a community health nurse with the Monroe County Department of Health, Rochester, New York.
THE NURSE-MIDWIFERY MANAGEMENT OF PHYSIOLOGICAL EDEMA IN PREGNANCY
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
1976 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 18–23, Winter 1976
How to Cite
Schreier, A. C. (1976), THE NURSE-MIDWIFERY MANAGEMENT OF PHYSIOLOGICAL EDEMA IN PREGNANCY. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 21: 18–23. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(76)90086-0
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.