Ms. Etzel earned her B.A. in Biology Summa Cum Laude from the University of Minnesota, and its currently a first year medical student at the University of Wisconsin. Her research in Liberia was sponsored by the Minnesota SPAN Association (the Student Project For Amity Among Nations).
The Birth and Development of Midwifery
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
1976 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 24–37, Winter 1976
How to Cite
Etzel, R. A. (1976), The Birth and Development of Midwifery. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 21: 24–37. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(76)90089-6
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.