Current Practice in Obstetric and Gynecologic Nursing. Volume 1; (Mosby's Current Practice and Perspectives in Nursing). By Leota K. McNeil and Janet T. Galeener, editors; St. Louis: The C.V. Mosby Company, 1976. Price: $7.50(paperback)
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
1977 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 22, Issue 2, page 15, Summer 1977
How to Cite
Rose, P. A. (1977), Current Practice in Obstetric and Gynecologic Nursing. Volume 1; (Mosby's Current Practice and Perspectives in Nursing). By Leota K. McNeil and Janet T. Galeener, editors; St. Louis: The C.V. Mosby Company, 1976. Price: $7.50(paperback). Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 22: 15. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(77)90022-2
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.