Ms. Lang is President of the American College of Nurse-Midwives, U.S. Delegate to the International Confederation of Midwives, and the Director of the Nurse-Midwifery Program. Maternity, Infant Care and Family Planning Projects, New York, N.Y.
TEAMWORK IN THE DELIVERY ROOM-THE PROFESSIONAL MIDWIFE ON THE PERINATAL TEAM*
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
1977 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 12–15, Spring 1977
How to Cite
Lung, D. M. (1977), TEAMWORK IN THE DELIVERY ROOM-THE PROFESSIONAL MIDWIFE ON THE PERINATAL TEAM. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 22: 12–15. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(77)90094-5
This paper was presented by Ms. Lang at the VIII World Congress of Gynecology and Obstetrics which was held in Mexico City, Mexico October 17–23, 1976.
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.