Ms. Etzel earned her B.A. in Biology Summa Cum Laude from the University of Minnesota, and is currently a first year medical student at the University of Wisconsin. Her research in Liberia was sponsored by the Minnesota SPAN Association (the Student Project For Amity Among Nations).
Liberian Obstetrics: The Birth and Development of Midwifery
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
1977 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 18–30, Spring 1977
How to Cite
Etzel, R. A. (1977), Liberian Obstetrics: The Birth and Development of Midwifery. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 22: 18–30. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(77)90099-4
Editor's Note: Part I of this paper appeared in the Winter, 1976, issue of JNM.
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.