The following 3 papers on “Perinatal Bereavement” were presented at the 24th Annual Meeting of the American College of Nurse-Midwives, May 3, 1979, Miami, Florida. Anyone wishing further information or copies of materials available to clients who are experiencing perinatal bereavement should write to: Ms. Tina Quirk, R.N., M.S., Box 95, 445 Lenox Road, Brooklyn, New York 11203.
Crisis Theory, Grief Theory, and Related Psychosocial Factors: The Framework for Intervention*
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
1979 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 13–16, September-October 1979
How to Cite
Quirk, T. R. (1979), Crisis Theory, Grief Theory, and Related Psychosocial Factors: The Framework for Intervention. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 24: 13–16. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(79)90152-6
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.