Ruth Watson Lubic is General Director of the Maternity Center Association, New York, and a graduate of the nurse-midwifery program at Downstate Medical Center SUNY, formerly operated by the association. After attending the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing in Philadelphia, she received her BS and MA from Columbia University, where she is a doctoral candidate in applied anthropology. She is a charter member of the Institute of Medicine, National Academy of Sciences, and a fellow of the American Academy of Nursing.
THE IMPACT OF TECHNOLOGY ON HEALTH CARE—THE CHILDBEARING CENTER: A CASE FOR TECHNOLOGY'S APPROPRIATE USE
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
1979 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 6–10, January-February 1979
How to Cite
Lubic, R. W. (1979), THE IMPACT OF TECHNOLOGY ON HEALTH CARE—THE CHILDBEARING CENTER: A CASE FOR TECHNOLOGY'S APPROPRIATE USE. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 24: 6–10. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(79)90187-3
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.