“THE 1985 PROPOSAL” FOR ENTRY INTO NURSING PRACTICE: HOW SHOULD THE ACNM RESPOND?
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1980 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 1–3, January-February 1980
How to Cite
Kraus, N. (1980), “THE 1985 PROPOSAL” FOR ENTRY INTO NURSING PRACTICE: HOW SHOULD THE ACNM RESPOND?. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 25: 1–3. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(80)90001-4
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.