Dr. Bry received her BS from Denison University in Ohio and her PhD from the University of Missouri at Columbia in clinical psychology. She now teaches in the Graduate School of Applied and Professional Psychology, Rutgers University, and consults to the Nurse-Midwifery Educational Program at the College of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey.2
PERSONALITY CHARACTERISTICS ASSOCIATED WITH SUCCESS IN LEARNING AND PRACTICING NURSE-MIDWIFERY*
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
1980 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 11–15, May-June 1980
How to Cite
Bry, B. H. and Marsico, T. (1980), PERSONALITY CHARACTERISTICS ASSOCIATED WITH SUCCESS IN LEARNING AND PRACTICING NURSE-MIDWIFERY. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 25: 11–15. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(80)90047-6
This study was made possible with funds made available through the Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Division of Nursing, Nurse-Practitioner Training Grant 1-D24-NU00072-01.
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.