The work upon which this paper is based was supported by the Bureau of Health Manpower, Department of Health, Education, and Welfare pursuant to Contract No. HRA 232-79-0025. The advice and comments of Mr. Richard Lee, Ms. Betty DeGroot, and Ms. Ann Lawler, of the Division of Manpower Analysis, are acknowledged with appreciation. However, the views expressed in this paper are the authors' and do not necessarily reflect the views of either the Bureau of Health Manpower or of Applied Management Sciences, Inc
GEOGRAPHIC DISTRIBUTION OF CERTIFIED NURSE-MIDWIVES*
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
1980 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 3–11, November-December 1980
How to Cite
Langwell, K. M., Wilson, S. D., Deane, R. T., Black, R. A. and Chui, K.-f. (1980), GEOGRAPHIC DISTRIBUTION OF CERTIFIED NURSE-MIDWIVES. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 25: 3–11. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(80)90091-9
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.