Carole Ann McKenzie received her B.S. in Nursing from Texas Woman's University, her M.S.N. and C.N.M. in Maternal—Newborn Nursing from Yale University and is currently a doctoral student at Texas A & M University. She is presently Chairperson of the Graduate Maternal-Newborn Nursing Program and Associate Professor of Nursing at Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston
OUTLOOKS ON THE FUTURE OF NURSE-MIDWIFERY*
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
1980 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 13–19, November-December 1980
How to Cite
McKenzie, C. A. and Vestal, K. W. (1980), OUTLOOKS ON THE FUTURE OF NURSE-MIDWIFERY. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 25: 13–19. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(80)90093-2
This paper was adapted by Mrs. McKenzie and Mrs. Vestal from a paper on the future of nurse-midwifery presented at the Twenty-fifth Annual Convention of the American College of Nurse-Midwives on May 15, 1980 in Minneapolis, MN
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.