THE ALTERNATIVE BIRTH CENTER MOVEMENT IN THE SAN FRANCISCO AND BAY AREA
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
1980 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 23–27, March-April 1980
How to Cite
Patterson, K. A. and Peterson, V. L. (1980), THE ALTERNATIVE BIRTH CENTER MOVEMENT IN THE SAN FRANCISCO AND BAY AREA. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 25: 23–27. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(80)90127-5
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.