Barbara J. Bills, C.N.M., M.S., graduated from the University of California, San Francisco, School of Nursing with a Bachelor's Degree in 1973. She also is a graduate of St. Louis University School of Nursing, with a Masters Degree in Nurse-Midwifery. She has been employed as a staff nurse in Denver, Colorado and as a nurse-midwife in St. Louis, MO. Presently, she is in a private nurse-midwifery practice in Southern California.
ENHANCEMENT OF PATERNAL-NEWBORN AFFECTIONAL BONDS
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
1980 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 21–26, September-October 1980
How to Cite
Bills, B. J. (1980), ENHANCEMENT OF PATERNAL-NEWBORN AFFECTIONAL BONDS. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 25: 21–26. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(80)90158-5
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.