Kathleen Lynaugh received her M.S.N. degree from the University of Kentucky in December, 1979, in the component of nurse-midwifery. She is presently employed as a staff nurse-midwife at the University of Kentucky Medical Center.
THE EFFECTS OF EARLY ELECTIVE AMNIOTOMY ON THE LENGTH OF LABOR AND THE CONDITION OF THE FETUS
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1980 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 3–9, July-August 1980
How to Cite
Lynaugh, K. H. (1980), THE EFFECTS OF EARLY ELECTIVE AMNIOTOMY ON THE LENGTH OF LABOR AND THE CONDITION OF THE FETUS. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 25: 3–9. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(80)90175-5
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.