Nanny L. Bowe, C.N.M., F.N.P., originally from New York City, was formerly a junior high school English teacher and has been living in California for the past five years. Presently, she is on the faculty at University of California, San Francisco School of Nursing in the Family Nurse Practitioner Program with a joint appointment in the Division of Family and Community Medicine. She received the Master's of Health Services, Family Nurse Practitioner certification at the University of California, Davis in 1979, Nurse-Midwifery certification from Downstate Medical Center in 1974, A.A.S. in Nursing from Bronx Community College in 1971, and B.A. in English, University of Michigan in 1959. Ms. Bowe has worked in the Nurse-Midwifery Service at San Francisco General Hospital and as a midwife and family nurse practitioner in other clinical sites in the Bay area. She has three children.
INTACT PERINEUM: A Slow Delivery of the Head Does Not Adversely Affect the Outcome of the Newborn*
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
1981 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 5–11, March-April 1981
How to Cite
Bowe, N. L. (1981), INTACT PERINEUM: A Slow Delivery of the Head Does Not Adversely Affect the Outcome of the Newborn. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 26: 5–11. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(81)90002-1
Research Project completed June 1979 as part of Master's degree studies at University of California, Davis.
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.