Betty Watts Carrington, C.N.M., M.S. (Columbia University), is an Assistant Professor in the Nurse-Midwifery Educational Program, the State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center. From 1972–1979 she was administrator of the nurse-midwifery service of the M.I.C.-Brookdale Hospital affiliation in New York City.
COLLECTIVE BARGAINING: A Personal Professional Experience and an ACNM Imperative
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1981 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 23–26, March-April 1981
How to Cite
Carrington, B. W. (1981), COLLECTIVE BARGAINING: A Personal Professional Experience and an ACNM Imperative. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 26: 23–26. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(81)90004-5
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.