Kathleen B. Kaplan, C.N.M., M.S., received her undergraduate nursing degree from Cornell University and her midwifery and graduate degrees from Yale University and is currently a faculty member of the Columbia University School of Nurse-Midwifery.
A FACULTY FELLOWSHIP AT MATERNITY CENTER ASSOCIATION: An Innovative Approach in Nurse-Midwifery Continuing Education
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1981 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 27–29, March-April 1981
How to Cite
Kaplan, K. B. (1981), A FACULTY FELLOWSHIP AT MATERNITY CENTER ASSOCIATION: An Innovative Approach in Nurse-Midwifery Continuing Education. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 26: 27–29. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(81)90005-7
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!