Carol R. Pinckney received her B.S. degree in nursing from Duke University and completed the OB/GYN nurse practitioner program at University of California at San Francisco and the nurse-midwifery program at Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston. She is currently serving as SC ICEA State Coordinator, is teaching birth and parenting classes, and practicing as a domiciliary midwife.
THE BOTTLE BABY CONTROVERSY: A Rejoinder
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
1981 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 34–42, March-April 1981
How to Cite
Pinckney, C. R. (1981), THE BOTTLE BABY CONTROVERSY: A Rejoinder. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 26: 34–42. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(81)90008-2
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.