Elizabeth Hosford received her BSN from Keuka College, her MA from Teachers College, Columbia University, and her Nurse-Midwifery Certificate from Maternity Center Association, New York. She is currently an Assistant Professor in the Nurse-Midwifery Educational Program at the College of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey.
AILEEN HOGAN In Memoriam
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
1981 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 12–13, May-June 1981
How to Cite
Hosford, E. and Marsico, T. (1981), AILEEN HOGAN In Memoriam. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 26: 12–13. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(81)90054-9
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.