Ela-Joy Lehrman received her A.D.N. from Kirkwood Community College, Cedar Rapids, Iowa, her B.S.N, from Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona, and her M.S. in Parent–Child Nursing with a specialty in nurse-midwifery from the University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah. Currently, she is engaged in clinical nurse-midwifery practice at Memorial Hospital in Phoenix, Arizona.
NURSE-MIDWIFERY PRACTICE: A Descriptive Study of Prenatal Care*
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
1981 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 27–41, May-June 1981
How to Cite
Lehrman, E.-J. (1981), NURSE-MIDWIFERY PRACTICE: A Descriptive Study of Prenatal Care. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 26: 27–41. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(81)90057-4
This research received the Sigma Theta Tau, Gamma Rho Chapter 1980 Research Award, and was adapted from a paper presented at the Gamma Rho Third Annual Research meeting in Salt Lake City on 29 October 1980. The author wishes to thank the certified nurse-midwives and clients who participated in the research.
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.