Margaret Willett is a graduate of Oberlin College. She has had a longtime interest in midwifery and in 1977–1978 she received a Watson Fellowship to study midwifery in several European Countries. At the present time, Ms. Willett is enrolled in the Nursing Doctorate Program at Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing in Cleveland, Ohio.
MIDWIFERY IN SEVEN EUROPEAN COUNTRIES—A Surprising Spectrum. Part I
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1981 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 28–33, July-August 1981
How to Cite
Willett, M. K. (1981), MIDWIFERY IN SEVEN EUROPEAN COUNTRIES—A Surprising Spectrum. Part I. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 26: 28–33. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(81)90144-0
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.