Anne Scupholme is the Clinical Director of the Nurse-Midwifery Service at the University of Miami-Jackson Memorial Medical Center. She received her professional training in England. She is a graduate in nursing from University College Hospital, London, and in Midwifery from St. Mary's Hospital, Manchester and Booth Maternity Center, Philadelphia. She is a member of ACNM and NAACOG.
Postpartum Early Discharge: An Inner City Experience
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
1981 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 19–22, November-December 1981
How to Cite
Scupholme, A. (1981), Postpartum Early Discharge: An Inner City Experience. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 26: 19–22. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(81)90171-3
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.