Shirley R. Fischer received her B.S. in nursing from the University of Rochester and her M.S. in maternal and newborn nursing and nurse-midwifery from Yale University. She is currently employed as a nurse–midwife at San Francisco General Hospital. She was formerly employed as a staff nurse–midwife at Booth Maternity Center, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
FETAL MOVEMENT AND FETAL OUTCOME IN A LOW-RISK POPULATION
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
1981 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 24–30, January-February 1981
How to Cite
Fischer, S., Fullerton, J. T. and Trezise, L. (1981), FETAL MOVEMENT AND FETAL OUTCOME IN A LOW-RISK POPULATION. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 26: 24–30. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(81)90203-2
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.