Anne Scupholme is Clinical Director of the Nurse-Midwifery Service at the University of Miami—Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, Florida. She received her nursing and nurse-midwifery education in England and completed her refresher program at Booth Maternity Hospital in Philadelphia.
PUERPERAL INVERSION OF THE UTERUS: A Case Report*
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
1982 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 37–40, September-October 1982
How to Cite
Scupholme, A. (1982), PUERPERAL INVERSION OF THE UTERUS: A Case Report. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 27: 37–40. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(82)90009-X
This paper is adapted from a presentation given by the author at the 27th annual meeting of the American College of Nurse-Midwives, April 1982, in Lexington, Kentucky.
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.