Lois Olsen, C.N.M., is currently Assistant Professor of Nursing at the University of Wisconsin —Milwaukee School of Nursing. She has worked as a nurse-midwife in Sierra Leone, West Africa and in Milwaukee. She has also taught nursing at Marquette University College of Nursing, Milwaukee, and the Winifred J. Harley School of Nursing in Ganta, Liberia, and has taught nurse-midwifery at the University of Illinois.
OBSERVATIONS OF EARLY MOTHER-INFANT INTERACTION IN LIBERIA
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1982 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 9–14, May-June 1982
How to Cite
Olsen, L. C. (1982), OBSERVATIONS OF EARLY MOTHER-INFANT INTERACTION IN LIBERIA. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 27: 9–14. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(82)90034-9
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.