Sally Austen Tom, C.N.M., M.S. is the chair of the national Board of Directors of the Infant Formula Action Coalition (INFACT) and the Nestle Boycott. She is a graduate of the University of Utah's nurse-midwifery education program. Her current position is that of Government Liaison for the American College of Nurse-Midwives.
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1982 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 19–20, May-June 1982
How to Cite
Tom, S. A. (1982), POLITICAL MIDWIFERY. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 27: 19–20. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(82)90036-2
Editor's Note: This paper does not reflect the official position of the American College of Nurse-Midwives.
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.