Judith T. Fullerton received her BSN from Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan, her MS in Maternity Nursing and Nurse-Midwifery from Columbia University, New York, and her PhD in Health Education from Temple University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. She is currently psychometric and research consultant to the ACNM Division of Examiners. Dr. Fullerton is the author of the ACNM application for membership to the National Commission for Health Certifying Agencies.
THE ACNM AND THE NCHCA—The Significance of Membership
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1982 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 27–30, May-June 1982
How to Cite
Fullerton, J. D. T. (1982), THE ACNM AND THE NCHCA—The Significance of Membership. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 27: 27–30. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(82)90038-6
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.