Myra M. Farr received her BSN from the University of Illinois in 1968, her Certificate in Nurse-Midwifery from the University of Mississippi in 1971, and her MN from the University of Mississippi in 1974. She is currently a Clinical Assistant Professor in the Nurse-Midwifery Program at the School of Allied Health Professions, College of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. She is also an Associate Certified Nurse-Midwife at the McTammany Nurse-Midwifery Center, Inc., in Reading Pennsylvania.
A SUCCESSFUL PILOT OFF-CAMPUS NURSE-MIDWIFERY PROGRAM
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1982 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 31–36, May-June 1982
How to Cite
Farr, M. M. and Funches, J. M. (1982), A SUCCESSFUL PILOT OFF-CAMPUS NURSE-MIDWIFERY PROGRAM. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 27: 31–36. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(82)90039-8
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.