Alfreda Dempkowski is a Service Fellow at the National Center for Health Services Research and served as principal staff support to the Nonphysician Health Care Provider Technical Panel of the Graduate Medical Education National Advisory Committee (GMENAC). She is presently assigned to the Office of Program Development at the National Center. The author received her M.P.H. from Yale University in 1977.
FUTURE PROSPECTS OF NURSE-MIDWIFERY IN THE UNITED STATES*
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1982 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 9–15, March-April 1982
How to Cite
Dempkowski, A. (1982), FUTURE PROSPECTS OF NURSE-MIDWIFERY IN THE UNITED STATES. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 27: 9–15. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(82)90057-X
The views expressed in the paper are those of the author and should not be attributed to the National Center for Health Services Research.
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.