Judith T. Fullerton received her BSN from Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan, her MS in Maternity Nursing and Nurse-Midwifery from Columbia University, New York, and her PhD in Health Education from Temple University, Philadelphia, PA. This paper is based on research conducted for her doctoral dissertation. Concurrent with this study, Dr. Fullerton was nurse-midwifery associate with The Birth Center, an out-of-hospital birth setting in Bryn Mawr, PA. She is currently associated with the Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Program at the University of California, San Diego, and test consultant to the ACNM Division of Examiners.
THE CHOICE OF IN-HOSPITAL OR ALTERNATIVE BIRTH ENVIRONMENT AS RELATED TO THE CONCEPT OF CONTROL
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1982 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 17–22, March-April 1982
How to Cite
Fullerton, J. D. T. (1982), THE CHOICE OF IN-HOSPITAL OR ALTERNATIVE BIRTH ENVIRONMENT AS RELATED TO THE CONCEPT OF CONTROL. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 27: 17–22. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(82)90058-1
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!