Ann M. Schorfheide, R.N., M.S., C.N.M., is a member of the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet, St. Louis Province. She received her B.S. from Mt. St. Mary's College, Los Angeles; her M.S. from the University of California, Los Angeles; and her certificate in nurse-midwifery from the University of Mississippi, Jackson. She left the team practice 5 months after the completion of this study. She is currently an Assistant Professor of Community Health Nursing at the University of Kansas School of Nursing, and a doctoral student at Kansas State University.
NURSE-MIDWIVES AND OBSTETRICIANS: A TEAM APPROACH IN PRIVATE PRACTICE REVISITED: A 5-Year Report
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1982 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 12–15, November-December 1982
How to Cite
Schorfheide, A. M. (1982), NURSE-MIDWIVES AND OBSTETRICIANS: A TEAM APPROACH IN PRIVATE PRACTICE REVISITED: A 5-Year Report. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 27: 12–15. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(82)90086-6
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.