Margaret E. Malnory received her B.S.N. and M.S.N. from the University of Wisconsin–Madison. She has been a staff nurse in a high-risk perinatal center. She has also held a joint appointment with Marquette University College of Nursing, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and St. Michael Hospital, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, where she functioned as a perinatal Clinical Nurse Specialist. Currently she is the Department Director of the Family Centered Nursing Unit and Perinatal Clinical Nurse Specialist at Mount Sinai Medical Center, Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
A PRENATAL ASSESSMENT TOOL FOR MOTHERS AND FATHERS
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1982 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 26–34, November-December 1982
How to Cite
Malnory, M. E. (1982), A PRENATAL ASSESSMENT TOOL FOR MOTHERS AND FATHERS. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 27: 26–34. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(82)90089-1
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!