Christine Brown, S.N.M., B.S.N., received her undergraduate nursing degree from Montana State University and is currently a nurse-midwifery student in the graduate program at Saint Louis University.
Therapeutic Effects Of Bathing During Labor
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
1982 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 13–16, January-February 1982
How to Cite
Brown, C. (1982), Therapeutic Effects Of Bathing During Labor. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 27: 13–16. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(82)90128-8
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!