Anne Scupholme is the Clinical Director of the Nurse-Midwifery Service at the University of Miami–Jackson Memorial Medical Center. She gained her basic midwifery training in England and attended the refresher program at Booth Maternity Center in Philadelphia. Apart from practicing in perinatal centers, Ms. Scupholme has worked on the domicillary service in England and in the University Hospital of the West Indies in Kingston, Jamaica.
Nurse-Midwives and Physicians: A Team Approach to Obstetrical Care in a Perinatal Center*
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
1982 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 21–27, January-February 1982
How to Cite
Scupholme, A. (1982), Nurse-Midwives and Physicians: A Team Approach to Obstetrical Care in a Perinatal Center. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 27: 21–27. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(82)90130-6
This paper is an updated version of a presentation entitled “The Impact of Nurse-Midwifery in a Tertiary Care Center” which the author delivered at the 24th Annual Convention of the American College of Nurse-Midwives in April, 1979.
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.