The author wishes to thank John Scott Gage and the students in his Public Opinion classes for their help in the collection and compilation of this data.
PUBLIC OPINION TOWARD MIDWIFERY AND HOME BIRTH: AN EXPLORATORY ANALYSIS*
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
1983 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 19–21, May-June 1983
How to Cite
Declercq, E. R. (1983), PUBLIC OPINION TOWARD MIDWIFERY AND HOME BIRTH: AN EXPLORATORY ANALYSIS. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 28: 19–21. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(83)90079-4
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.