Kathryn McElroy Swingle received her B.S.N. degree from Georgetown University and graduated from the nurse-midwifery program and received an M.S. degree from Columbia University. She has worked as a staff nurse with the United States Public Health Service/Indian Health Service at Fort Defiance, Arizona, and in private hospitals in New York City.
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
1983 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 23–26, May-June 1983
How to Cite
Swingle, K. M. (1983), MARKETING MIDWIFERY. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 28: 23–26. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(83)90080-0
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.