Ms. Corbett received her M.S. in Maternal and Child Health Nursing from Boston College and is a graduate of the University of Mississippi Nurse-Midwifery Education Program. She is presently an Assistant Professor on leave of absence from Yale University School of Nursing while attending law school. The work upon which this paper is based was done when she was an Assistant Professor of Nursing, Antepartum Module Coordinator, and Coordinator of the Adolescent Clinic in the Nurse-Midwifery Program at the Medical University of South Carolina from 1973–1979.
NUTRITIONAL INTERVENTION IN PREGNANCY
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1983 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 23–29, July-August 1983
How to Cite
Corbett, M.-A. and Burst, H. V. (1983), NUTRITIONAL INTERVENTION IN PREGNANCY. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 28: 23–29. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(83)90107-6
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.