Edward M. Zabrek, M.D., received his degree in medicine from the University of Maryland School of Medicine in Baltimore, MD. He is a specialist in Nutrition in Pregnancy from the Montreal Diet Dispensary. Dr. Zabreck is a member of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists and is on the March of Dimes Advisory Board. He is presently a resident intern in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University Hospital of Jacksonville in Florida.
NURSE-MIDWIFERY PROTOTYPES: CLINICAL PRACTICE AND EDUCATION: The Alternative Birth Center in Jacksonville, Florida: The First Two Years
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1983 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 31–36, July-August 1983
How to Cite
Zabrek, E., Simon, P. and Benrubi, G. I. (1983), NURSE-MIDWIFERY PROTOTYPES: CLINICAL PRACTICE AND EDUCATION: The Alternative Birth Center in Jacksonville, Florida: The First Two Years. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 28: 31–36. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(83)90108-8
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.