The author has been practicing midwifery both independently and at a University Medical Center in Paris. She has been President of the Organisation Nationale des Syndicats de Sages- Femmes for six years. She is also the Editor and Publisher of the monthly magazine L'Officiel de la Sage-Femme.
MIDWIFERY IN FRANCE
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1983 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 37–38, July-August 1983
How to Cite
Forestier, R. (1983), MIDWIFERY IN FRANCE. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 28: 37–38. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(83)90109-X
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.