Elizabeth S. Sharp is an Associate Professor in the Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Emory University School of Medicine, and Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing, Emory University; and Director of the Nurse-Midwifery Service, Grady Memorial Hospital, Atlanta, Georgia. She was President of the American College of Nurse-Midwives from 1973–1975.
THE IMPOSSIBLE DREAMS CAME TRUE: Lucille Woodville (1904–1982)
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
1983 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 23–24, September-October 1983
How to Cite
Sharp, E. S. (1983), THE IMPOSSIBLE DREAMS CAME TRUE: Lucille Woodville (1904–1982). Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 28: 23–24. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(83)90134-9
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.