Stephanie M. MacLaughlin is an Assistant Professor of Nursing at the University of Wisconsin—Milwaukee. She received her BSN from the University of Wisconsin —0shkosh and her MSN from the University of Wisconsin—Milwaukee. Professional experience includes positions held as staff nurse in labor and delivery, postpartum, newborn nursery, and in a prenatal clinic.
A Comparison of Prepared and Unprepared First-Time Fathers' Needs During the Childbirth Experience
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
1983 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 9–16, March-April 1983
How to Cite
MacLaughlin, S. M. and Taubenheim, A. M. (1983), A Comparison of Prepared and Unprepared First-Time Fathers' Needs During the Childbirth Experience. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 28: 9–16. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(83)90201-X
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.